Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful and a challenge


Hi Friends.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It is amazing the amount of work that goes into preparing and how quickly the day actually goes. Same thing with most holidays.
I decided to make this post about thankfulness instead of all the things I think I should change about myself, my actions, the amount of food I ate, yada yada.

I find I am so quick to get mad at myself for my actions. I have such a hard time forgiving myself for the actions which I think are wrong. My goal for myself is to make me the best me I can be. Incuding the most fit, in shape and healthy me I can be. I am very quick to judge myself based off of mistakes I have made instead of praising myself for how far I have come. Anyone else do this??

I have a challenge for everyone. Try and be kind to yourself. Forgive yourself. Be thankful for what you can do and how far you have come. I am going to try and follow this challenge too.

I am thankful for how far I have come in my life. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my ability to run, dance, sing, etc. I am thankful for my job and my friends. I am thankful to be able to wake up each day and start over with a new beginning.

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not but rejoices for those which he has" - Epictatus

No comments:

Post a Comment