Thursday, February 7, 2013

Its been a while (take 2)..

First of all.. sorry for not blogging for so long! I really do not have any excuses. I feel like I have been super busy but that is still no excuse.

I can't believe it is already February. Superbowl done, Ravens won (YES!!) and we are already into month 2 of 2013. How is everything going for everyone? For me, it has not been bad. I have to be honest and say I did not stick with the 17 day diet. I think I have learned my lesson. I can NOT stick to a “diet” plan. As soon as I start having restrictions on certain foods I go crazy with cravings for THOSE foods. Crazy huh?? The mind is a powerful thing. So, what I have decided is nothing is off limits but I am going to try my best to eat as clean and healthy as I can 80% of the time. Limit sugar and stick to fruit, vegetables and whole grains. The other 20% can be for those things which are my “cheat” meal/snack whatever. As soon as I place limitations on myself, I fail. Hopefully I have finally learned that lesson and I stop trying “the cabbage soup diet”, “the 17 day diet”, “The grapefruit diet”, etc. It has been proven time and again they do not work. I also think I may have developed an allergy to gluten and wheat. My body tends to swell, eyes swell, stomach hurts, headaches and even vomiting has been happening when I eat too much gluten/wheat. This is just Dr. Shanon's diagnosis, so I may be wrong.. it has happened before :)

I woke up sore from my exercises the last 2 days. Check out the I workout page for the workouts!!

Have a great Thursday... looks like lots of snow is coming my way for tomorrow! Up to 20 inches I am hearing... yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment