Sunday, January 6, 2013

Don't quit!


After posting yesterday I sat down just thought about things... I realized I was approaching things all wrong. From the negative side. I needed to stop and flip my thoughts to a positive one. Yes, I may not be exactly where I wanted to be and yes, I am going to have to work hard to get there.. but that is the beauty of it. It will help me appreciate the processes. Instant satisfaction.. that is what I wanted. Over night results... just not possible!!

I found a poem called “Don't Quit” that I wanted to share with you all. Remember life has its ups and its downs... but don't give up on your goals, don't quit!

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won have he stuck it out,
Don't give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faultering man
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victors cup
And he learned too late when the night slipped down
How close he was to the golden crown

Success is a failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt
And you never can tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far
so stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
Its when things seem worst that you must not quit"
- Anonymous

 Check out the "I workout section for a new at home workout! No equipment needed :)
Have a great Sunday and enjoy the playoffs. I know I am happy because Greenbay won last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment